Our products range from paper studies
and reports to prototype (non-space flight) hardware for proof-of-concept
demonstrations and testing, including on sub-orbital platforms. Our flight
hardware work is performed by strategic
partners who have expertise in the specific technology areas.
Our work includes:
• precision measurement techniques and equipment
• cryogenic systems
• detector and sensor systems from the far-infrared through the near-ultraviolet
• instrument and mission system engineering
• space mission architecture
• project and program management
We provide flexible arrangements customized to our clients’ needs. Our
services range from several-hour reviews and consultations to commitments
to support major programs.